425 Downtown | 425 West Walnut | Springfield, MO 658068:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday, March 1
Do you train your managers on how to manage people? Most organizations don't and this creates a lot of challenges including high turnover, low morale, and toxic employees.
Our one-day People Centric Management Seminar is designed to help new or experienced leaders get practical advice on ways to become a better manager. Participants will learn the following:
- Management vs. Leadership - Explore the differences between these two concepts and identify how you can more effectively manage and lead
- Communication Styles - Discover your own communication style and learn how to both identify and manage the communication styles of others
- Coaching - Understand the importance of coaching vs. telling and find best practices for asking the right questions
- Team Interaction - Learn the elements that are required for engaged teams as well as the impact of effective meetings and collaboration
- Accountability - Learn how to establish a culture of accountability and have tough conversations when supervising or working with a toxic or disengaged employee
Participants will experience a high-energy, interactive day with experts from People Centric who spend their time working within organizations offering practical solutions. Everyone will get to interact with other managers and learn that we all face similar challenges.
Our session will be held on Friday, February 23rd from 8-5PM. Early bird registration is $395 / person and will change to $495 / person beginning October 1st until March 1st. Tickets include all materials, breakfast, lunch, and refreshments for the day.
Great management leads to great organizations. Build a solid foundation by sending anyone in your organization who manages people.
For questions, please contact Bethany Bishop at firstname.lastname@example.org.