Client Stories - Our Success is YOUR Success
We live for results.
That is why we implement our People Centric approach to consulting. This approach ENGAGES both you and your people so that we not only identify opportunities, but implement real changes that create powerful results.
We encourage our potential clients to contact our existing clients. They are excited to talk about their success!
Client Story - Bottom Line Impact
In 2012, we have had several clients see a powerful ROI through using our services. Here are just a few examples:
- One business increased their profitability by $200K in the first year of working with our team and installing People Centric Planning.
- A client had their best months of sales after our team worked on their sales process. The only problem... they need to hire more people to handle the work.
- An architecture firm who worked with us to establish a clear Vision and Mission re-engages us to help them hire 2 more architects into the firm growing their number to 6.
- A client immediately starts converting sales that had been lost after they discovered an error in their process during a strategic project review.
- A client who installed People Centric Planning breaks their sales record... again. After seeing 3-5% growth per year for decades, the company targeted 6% growth the first year we worked with them. They hit 12%. The last two years in a row, they have doubled their sales growth targets.
- A small business owner who was working long hours and getting burned out takes multiple vacations with his family knowing that his people have it under control after working with our team.
- A regional bank identifies 4 key initiatives that will help support it's goals for the next year. The ideas came from middle managers who are also working to execute on those ideas. All of this was launched in a 2 hour workshop.
- A non-profit board finds focus and purpose and gets completely re-energized after a board workshop.
Client Story - The Idea
A People Centric Planning client had a project team working on improving the efficiency of a process where field technicians sent data back to the main office from the field. The team consisted of a mix of management, field technicians, our PCCG project manager and a PCCG process expert.
The field technicians were collecting their data throughout the day on paper. At the end of the day, they would fill out a form with the data and fax it back to the home office. The home office would then enter the data into a spreadsheet and later enter that information into some other tracking software. We began to map out the process when one of the field technicians asked a powerful question... "what are we doing with this data anyway?"
The managers looked at each other expecting each other to answer. After a little investigation, it was discovered that the data was collected at the request of the previous owner almost a decade earlier. The data had not been used for several years. So, after looking at it more carefully, the team made the most efficient improvement possible for any process... we stopped doing it altogether.
By eliminating this data collection, the company saved 1 hour of technician time for every field tech in field plus several hours a week of work for the office administrator.
Client Story - What's my Motivation?
A People Centric Planning client identified a problem they had with unmotivated students. This technical school had a track record of relatively low attendance rates near 70-75%. In addition, the staff reported that you could "feel" the poor morale of the students. There was arguing and gossip. The education was solid with excellent measurable results, but the student (and instructor) morale was low
We engaged the leadership team within the school to discuss the situation and discovered that the morale issues appeared to correspond to the growth they had experienced. What had been a small school environment was starting to feel much bigger. One of the instructors had an idea. Why not create teams within the school of students. The team refined the idea. Why not make those teams just like functioning businesses so that each team could practice their trade.
Not only did this approach improve morale, it also revolutionized their education process. Not only does the school teach technical skills, they also better prepare students for their career by putting them in a controlled career experience. This also built up a culture of team within the school and attendance shot up past 90%. Enrollment also began to increase as potential students saw this unique approach. Perhaps most impressively, the students now help "sell" new students on the school showing off what their individual teams do and how much fun they have in the process!
Creating Ongoing Value
Our client's are generating powerful success stories every day. One of the facts that we are most proud of is that our systems are designed to keep generating success after our engagement is completed.